TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. BOOKINGS: Pre-payment is required to attend each op shop tour. Payment is required no later than two (2) days prior to the scheduled tour date. An RSVP through Meetup or stating you are Interested/Going on Facebook does not automatically include you in a tour. Please process payment at your earliest convenience to secure your spot.
Minimum of 5 participants are required to run a tour.
Maximum of 8 participants per tour.
A detailed Tour Itinerary will be provided via email 48 hours prior to the scheduled tour date. Please ensure to check your junk/spam folder in case the email lands there.
We do not provide details of the tour publicly, to avoid people showing up on the day without a booking, as we have a maximum number of 8 participants per tour.
2. REFUNDS: In the event we are unable to run a tour for any reason, we will contact you via email (in the first instance), to confirm if you would like to be placed in a future tour. If you are unable to make a future tour, we will provide you with a full refund via Paypal.
If you wish to cancel your booking in a tour, please contact us in writing no later than 48hrs prior to the tour date, via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with a full refund via Paypal.
If you do not provide us with 48hrs or more notice via email of your inability to attend a tour, a refund will not be provided.
3. LATE ARRIVALS: Our tour starts at 10am sharp, with a meet and greet at 9.45am. Please let us know if you are running late - contact details will be provided in the Tour Itinerary.
4. TRANSPORT: To participate in any of our Sustainable Style Op Shop Tours, you must have access to your own transport to drive between op shops. We are unable to provide "a lift" in our vehicle.
5. OP SHOP STOCK: We cannot and do not guarantee the levels of stock at any of the op shops on the tour day. We cannot and do not guarantee you will find what you are looking for. Please remember, op shopping is like a 'treasure hunt', you never know what you will find. Keep an open mind ladies. If you have your mind/heart set on something very specific, you may not find it on the day but there may be other items, perhaps something you never thought of. We hope that you will enjoy the 'hunt' and the styling tips/advice available on the day.